Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome Me

Yes, yes, welcome me to the blogging world. Well, to be honest, I do have another blog that I created for reviewing and discovering new handmade crafters, specifically jewelry,but this is the first blog for me (www.rememberlovejewelry.com). Yes, just little old  me and my crazy little thoughts.

I wanted to create a blog that celebrates my life as a new mom to a beautiful daughter,  wife to an incredible husband, daughter, and a woman living overseas with my family.

I currently live in Barbados, right across the street from the ocean. It's so hot here at times that all I want to do is stay at home, so that imagine fo being at the beach everyday, yeah, not so much.

Anywho, welcome to my world, it's a little cup of crazy but amazing.

Love,
Michy


No comments:

Post a Comment